Thank you, Charmaine for nominating me. You can check out this precocious writer at: http://sorrowsinaserenade.wordpress.com/
The questions I need to answer are:
1)When did you start writing?
A doublet at two in Malayalam, my mother tongue (This is hearsay. I don’t remember this one at all). Started scribbling in my notebooks while at engineering college. Started blogging 2 years back and I have loved every bit of this trip so far 🙂
2) What are your aspirations for the future?
I’d like to write and write and read and be read and criticize and be critiqued.
3) What’s your favourite childhood tv show?
The Wonder Years.
4) If you could spend a day in any place you wish, where would it be?
The sandy beaches of Kollam, Kerala.
5) An ideal date – a stroll in the park, or a day at a theme park?
A stroll in the park, hands down.
6) If you could become world-famous (and rich) but in the process you must sacrifice some privacy, would you do it?
NO. I’m an introvert and I value my private space very much.
7) What are some problems you think exist in the writing/blogging community?
Blogging is a perfect community; I don’t see any issues there. Writing or rather, getting published is a whole different game. That’s tough and one is criticized soo much that one can feel (rather, i did feel) skin peeling off! I did try to find a publisher for this bunch of poems I wrote over the last year or so but with lil luck so far 😦 (sniffs)
8) Left handed or right?
Right and always wished I were a leftie; sigh!
9) Who’s your favourite/most respected blogger? (Link the blog!)
De Jackson who is a genius! Check out her blog at : http://whimsygizmo.wordpress.com/
10) What inspires you?
Beauty, Loss, Love and children in that order.
11) Visual art or music?
Music, most of the time. I often work, write with music in the background and I’m humming some great song off-key all the time 🙂 However, some paintings have inspired poetry in me like this one: https://rashscribbles.wordpress.com/2012/11/19/lavender-madness/
My nominees for the Liebster Award are:
My questions to them are:
1) Your favorite post till date.
2) Have you written any autobiographical piece so far? If yes, please share it with us.
3) Favorite word in the English language.
4) Do you think poets’ psyche is totally different from those of writers? What are the differences that spring to your mind?
5) What are you most vain about? (trick question 😉 )
6) Do you like endearments/ nick names?
7) What do you like better- trees or flowers?
8) What are the elements that inspire your writing?
9) Your favorite color.
10) The outfit you’re most comfortable in.
11) Your favorite place in the whole world.
Clap, Clap, Clap!!! Look forward to reading what my favorite bloggers think, like, dream and are inspired by 🙂